Brent Allan Winters
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Brent Allan Winters is an American geologist, common lawyer, author, and teacher.1 Brent grew up on a farm north of Moonshine, Illinois;2 served as diver, U.S. Navy Mobile Diving Unit 1 and aboard carrier USS Coral Sea;3 worked as a geologist4 and mine operator; and ran for U.S. Congress.5 Winters has briefed cases in the United States Supreme Court, argued before the jury and appellate courts (both State and Federal), and has represented clients in foreign countries.6 "Our common-law way of life and thought," says Brent, "is not only the lifeblood and backbone of our U.S. Declaration of '76 and Constitution, but is also the object of zeal that delivered our country to nationhood and remains the fellowship that defines Americans to the world."7
Brent has written the following books:
(Available in appreciation of a donation. Visit the Books page)
- Good Book—A Common Lawyer Translates & Annotates—Toward a Raw Translation From the Original Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek Tongues (2012).
- Winters Translation of the Bible Unannotated—The Book Uncooked: Toward a Raw Translation From the Original Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek Tongues (2015).
- Declaration of '76 & U.S. Constitution—A Common Lawyer Comments Clause-by-Clause (2010) (218-page pocket-sized booklet).
- Excellence of the Common Law:
Contrasting the Common-Law & Civil-Law Traditions In Light of History, Nature, and Scripture (2008) (958-page comparative-law text, with 1000 indexed Bible references).
- Study Guide for Excellence of the Common Law
(2008) (40 pages).
- Juror Handbook
A Common Lawyer Comments (2010) (96-page pocket booklet).
- Don't Talk to the Police
The Reasons for Our Right to Remain Silent (2010) (92-page pocket booklet).
- Militia of the Several States
Our Constitution's Answer to its Enemies (2010) (92-page pocket booklet).
- Teach Freedom
A Common Lawyer Comments on the Arts of Freedom (1993) (90-page pocket booklet currently being revised)
- Magna Carta
A Common Lawyer Comments—Clause by Clause (2015)
–Inn-Church Conference Call—Each Saturday
—See Times Below—
—Listen by Telephone:
Dial-in Number ———> (712) 451-0200
Access Code —————> 238876#
1. At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial into the conference line.
2. When prompted, enter the access code followed by the hash sign #.
—Listen & Watch on Your Computer:
1. To join the online meeting, click on the meeting link listed above and follow the prompts.
For 24/7 customer service, call (844) 844-1322
—U.S. & Canada—
Eastern ———————> 12–1 p.m.
Central ————> 11 a.m.–12 p.m.
Mountain —————> 10–11 a.m.
Pacific ———————> 9–10 a.m.
Alaska ———————> 8–9 a.m.
-South America, Africa, Ireland, Britain, Iceland & Down Under-
Ecuador, South America ———————> 9–10 a.m.
Argentina, South America ——————> 2–3 p.m.
Great Britain, Ireland & Iceland ———> 5–6 p.m.
South Africa ——————————————> 7–8 p.m.
New Zealand ———————————> 6–7 a.m. Sunday
Australia & Tasmania —> http://www.worldtimezone.com
To Playback a Previous Conference Call ———> (712) 770-4169
Access Code ——————————————————> 645393#
Hear Brent's Broadcasts—Streaming On Line
"A Common Lawyer Comments"
4–5 pm Pacific /// 5–6 Mountain /// 6–7 Central /// 7–8 Eastern at
11–12 pm Pacific /// 12 pm–1 am Mountain /// 1–2 am Central /// 2–3 am Eastern
12–1 pm Pacific /// 1–2 Mountain /// 2–3 pm Central /// 3–4 pm Eastern
Each Friday on
Roger Sayles "Radio Ranch":
8–10 am Pacific /// 9–11 Mountain /// 10–12 pm Central /// 11–1 Eastern
2–3 pm Pacific (3–4 Mountain; 4–5 Central; 5–6 Eastern) at
Interview Brent—Have Him Speak
Interview Brent or have him speak to a gathering.
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- According to the Washington Times, Winters has also been a farmer: http://www.newsnet1.com/electric-america.com/wt98/wt0419p.htm
- Brent reserves to himself the acceptance or rejection of an invitation to speak.