Brent Allan Winters
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Brent Allan Winters is an American geologist, common lawyer, author, and teacher.1 Brent grew up on a farm north of Moonshine, Illinois;2 served as diver, U.S. Navy Mobile Diving Unit 1 and aboard carrier USS Coral Sea;3 worked as a geologist4 and mine operator; and ran for U.S. Congress.5 Winters has briefed cases in the United States Supreme Court, argued before the jury and appellate courts (both State and Federal), and has represented clients in foreign countries.6 Our common-law way of life and thought, says Brent, "is not only the lifeblood and backbone of our U.S. Declaration of '76 and Constitution, but is also the object of zeal that delivered our country to nationhood and remains the fellowship that defines Americans to the world." 7
Brent has written the following books:
- Common Lawyer's Bible—A Common Lawyer Comments Verse-by-Verse on the Holy Bible (2012).
- U.S. Constitution & Declaration of '76—A Common Lawyer Comments Clause-by-Clause (2010) (218-page pocket-sized booklet).
- Excellence of the Common Law: Contrasting the Common-Law & Civil-Law Traditions In Light of History, Nature, and Scripture (2008) (958-page reference book with 1000 indexed Scripture references).
- Study Guide for Excellence of the Common Law (2008) (40 pages).
- Juror Handbook—A Common Lawyer Comments (2010) (96-page pocket booklet).
- Don't Talk to the Police—The Reasons for Our Right to Remain Silent (2010)(92-page pocket booklet).
- Militia of the Several States—Our Constitution's Answer to its Enemies (2010)(92-page pocket booklet).
- Teach Freedom—A Common Lawyer Comments on the Arts of Freedom (1993)(90-page pocket booklet currently being revised)
- Magna Carta—a Common Lawyer Comments—Clause by Clause (forthcoming)
A Common Lawyer Comments
Each weekday: 4–5 pm Pacific (5–6 Mountain; 6–7 Central; 7–8 Eastern) at
Each Saturday: 2–3 pm Pacific (3–4 Mountain; 4–5 Central; 5–6 Eastern)
Interview Brent—Have Him Speak
Interview Brent or have him speak to a gathering.
Church gatherings—Brent requires in advance only travel, lodging, and transportation expenses
All other speaking engagements—Brent requires in advance travel, lodging, and transportation expenses, plus $1200
- According to the Washington Times, Winters has also been a farmer: http://www.newsnet1.com/electric-america.com/wt98/wt0419p.htm
Brent reserves to himself the determination of weather a proposed gathering constitutes a Church gathering.