Brent Allan Winters
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Bible Translator & Linguist
Farmer & Geologist
Brent Allan Winters is an American geologist, Bible translator, common lawyer, author, and teacher.1 Brent grew up on a farm north of Moonshine, Illinois;2 served as diver, U.S. Navy Mobile Diving Unit 1 and aboard carrier USS Coral Sea;3 worked as a geologist4 and mine operator; ran for U.S. Congress;5 and has argued cases before the jury (both State and Federal). "
Our common-law way of life and thought," says Brent, "is not only the lifeblood and backbone of our U.S. Declaration of '76 and Constitution, but is also the object of zeal that delivered our country to nationhood and remains the fellowship that defines Americans to the world."7
Brent has written the following books:
(Available in appreciation of a donation. Visit the Books page)
- Good Book—A Common Lawyer Translates & Annotates the Bible—Toward a Raw Translation From the Original Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek Tongues (2012).
- Winters Translation of the Bible Unannotated—The Good Book Uncooked: Toward a Raw Translation From the Original Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek Tongues (2015).
- Declaration of '76 & U.S. Constitution—A Common Lawyer Comments Clause-by-Clause (2010) (218-page pocket-sized booklet).
- Excellence of the Common Law:
Contrasting the Common-Law & Civil-Law Traditions In Light of History, Nature, and Scripture (2008) (958-page comparative-law text, with 1000 indexed Bible references).
- Study Guide for Excellence of the Common Law
(2008) (40 pages).
- Juror Handbook
A Common Lawyer Comments (2010) (96-page pocket booklet).
- Don't Talk to the Police
The Reasons for Our Right to Remain Silent (2010) (92-page pocket booklet).
- Militia of the Several States
Our Constitution's Answer to its Enemies (2010) (92-page pocket booklet).
- Teach Freedom's Arts
A Common Lawyer Comments on the Arts of Freedom (1993) (90-page pocket booklet currently being revised)
Available as audio file download, Brent explains the history and meaning of the Magna Carta
- Magna Carta
A Common Lawyer Comments—Clause by Clause (2015)
Interview Brent—Have Him Speak
Interview Brent or have him speak to a gathering.
- According to the Washington Times, Winters has also been a farmer: http://www.newsnet1.com/electric-america.com/wt98/wt0419p.htm
- Brent reserves to himself the acceptance or rejection of an invitation to speak.